Job Reference # 194253BR
Are you a target driven individual? Are you skilled at translating complex market information? We're looking for
someone like that.
– As a member of the IPS (Investment Platforms & Solutions) Global Capital Markets Distribution team in Hong Kong you work in a demanding and challenging environment within a highly motivated team. In this role you can help us providing Capital Markets solutions across asset classes (Equities, Bonds, Structured Products) based on our CIO House View and/or market opportunities to our clients.
– Internal Sales of Capital Markets solutions mainly linked to Equities, Fixed Income or hybrid across asset class
– Ensure pro-activity and proximity to the targeted markets in order to provide best-in-class solutions and service
– Manage the Structured Product offering for the targeted markets taking into consideration of client needs, alignment with CIO House View and product suitability framework
– Identify sales opportunities, coordinate efforts and monitor progress
– Handle daily business: platform and processes, improve efficiency, enhance customer service Your team
You will be working in the IPS GCM Distribution team in Hong Kong. We provide investment advise to client advisors in Hong Kong as well as North Asian markets and segments, focusing on structured solutions, equities, fixed Income and cash management solutions. This includes provide advisory services and customized complex trades solutions to both High Net Worth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients. Your expertise
– You have:
– University degree, CFA would be a plus
– Work experience in the Capital Markets field, with a strong technical background in Structured Products
– Keen to work with private banking clients, engage in client facing activities and the product idea generation
– Strong presentation skills
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English; Mandarin (business) to service North Asian markets
– You Are:
– Client-focused, solution-oriented, pro-active, innovative and bottom line driven
– Independent and with a client-oriented attitude
– Able to deliver quality and precise work
– Understanding of different markets, including rules and regulations
– A strong team player About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.