Our client is a leading Chinese securities firm. They are looking for an IBD Director level or above - signing principal to join their team.
- Conducting valuation analysis and execution for transactions
- Handling corporate finance assignments on IPO sponsor and M&A advisory projects
- Coordinating and carrying out due diligence and ground work documentation activities
- Deal origination and deal sourcing
- Supervise the entire process of an IPO execution
- The candidate must have expertise, experience and a proven track record of providing investment banking services.
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- 8 years or above of experience from reputable Investment banking /IPO/ background
- Mandarin and English is a MUST; Cantonese will be a plus
- Demonstrate an ability to meet deadline and ability to work under stress
- Self-driven, motivated and a well team player which expected to travel occasionally.