IFRS17 Resourcing Lead - HSBC Insurance
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business the business serves this diverse client portfolio through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as IFRS17 Resourcing Lead
. Principal responsibilities
- Influencing the project approach, building stakeholder buy in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Driving project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks
- Managing and planning resources, responsibilities and schedules
- Establishing effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees, as appropriate, and making recommendations to influence decision making, in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
- Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
- Driving the adoption of HSBC project standards and working in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times
- Leading the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Well developed leadership skills to engage and drive at all levels, internally and externally
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
- Detailed knowledge of how the organization fits together and the ability to mobilize established networks to get things done.
- Ability to drive the agenda, influence and communicate at all levels of the organization with a wide range of external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and ability to continually make trade off decisions.
- Good understanding of financial services products across the Insurance and RBWM markets.
- Self starter, comfortable working with concepts, ambiguity and on their own initiative.
- Broad experience of major programme management techniques
- Sound understanding of the HSBC business, network, customer segments, products offered and competitive market
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.