Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
The incumbent joins the team to cover fixed income markets, including macroeconomic analysis and credit research on global investment grade and high yield bonds with an emphasis in Asia, work closely with portfolio managers.
- Report to the Department Head
- Coordinate Recruitment and Selection processes, working along with the Senior HR & Administration Officer to perform in all facets of the recruitment and selection process
- Update, compile, organize and conduct staff orientation
- Compile and prepare HR metric data reports and monthly reports
- Coordinate and maintain the Human Resources personnel filing systems
- Handle incoming phone calls and greet visitors with professional and polite manner
- Man the reception desk and maintain the reception area, conference rooms and pantry in good order and tidiness
- Office facilities management, such as liaise with vendors on daily operations and contract renewal; and handle office equipment maintenance contracts
- Perform administrative and clerical support and coverage for the team
- Handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Human Resources
- With work experience in office administration/reception/customer service with multinational corporation or financial institution is an advantage
- A friendly person with excellent customer service skills
- Attending to details, responsible, self-motivated able to handle multi tasks with strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic and team player; enjoy working with people at all levels to promote company brand and core value
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese)
- Skillful with MS applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)