Human Resources Specialist, Payroll & HR Operations - Human Resources Hong Kong
Being an Subject Matter Expert to monitor payroll and taxation process, and to support transversal projects in HUMN. Roles on process review:
Roles on advisory:
- Coordinate the workflows with HRSSC / on-site teams and external vendors.
- Manage daily operations on taxation and payroll areas.
- Ensure payroll, taxation and Annual Salary Increment processes are fulfilling compliance / regulatory requirements.
- Maintain proper risk control on the processes and to review the control on a regular basis.
- Manage the Rental Reimbursement process with new vendor to ensure its efficiency.
- Review and streamline existing processes with HRSSC and vendors
- Develop SOP / BAU manual with HRSSC and external vendors.
- Solid experience in change management and process improvement aims to strive for excellence and enhancing employee experience
Profile Required Qualifications:
- Perform as a process lead to analyze ad-hoc cases (e.g. commuters, STA) and to alert management for potential risks to the Bank
- Provide market updates in relation to tax to HR stakeholders
- Work with IM Manager to coordinate the liaison with tax vendor.
- Set up database to record all advice from external vendor on all individual case.
- Provide tax guidelines for internal use.
- Degree holder in HRM or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years HR experience preferably in Banking and Finance industry
- Knowledge and exposure in payroll and compensation management, tax, benefits, pension, and employment regulations of HK (a specialist in at least some if not all the areas mentioned)
- Team player and dynamic. Ability to deliver result through offshore team.
- The incumbent would be very sensitive to process efficiency, quality and service. Ability to challenge and simplify process.
- Attentive to details and accuracy. Strong sense of operational control.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000UWC
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 14/01/2020