Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 57 branches, 49 SupremeGold Centres, and 6 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Human Resources Department
HR Risk and Compliance Manager (Job ID: 3502)
- Responsible for administering, coordinating, controlling and monitoring in the aspects of HR risk & compliance of relevant procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Assist the Section Head of HR Risk and Compliance to review human resources policies, developing new ideas and methods for effectively addressing potential legal / risk & compliance issues with regard to human resources
- Conduct extensive risk & compliance related research on regulatory requirements.
- Review operations flow and develops new initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity. Undertakes ad-hoc projects as required.
- Assist and coordinate the audit issues of the department with respective parties.
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of HR risk and compliance related policies and operation manuals.
- Monitor the implementation of various Enhanced Competency Framework, including but not limited to Private Wealth Management, Cybersecurity, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing, Retail Wealth Management, Treasury Management and Credit Risk Management, Operational Risk Management etc., with respective departments.
- Handle general staff’s enquiries in related to HR risk and compliance procedures, policies, guidelines and issues.
- University degree, preferably major in Human Resources Management, Law or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking/finance sector
- Sound knowledge of human resources processes and risk and compliance management concepts
- Good understanding of banking operations and relevant bank policies and guidelines
- A detail-minded team player with good communication skills and risk awareness
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3502&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.