Leading fashion retail brand in Asia Pacific is hiring for HR Manager for their expansion project.
Our client is one of the well-known leading fashion retail company with business in the Asia Pacific region. To cope with their growth and expansion plan, they are currently seeking a professional candidate to join the HR team.
In order to ensure the HR services are delivered efficiently, you will have to lead the strategic planning to enhance the overall HR functions and daily operations. Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the HR Director
- Manage the HR function, including compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management for retail operations
- Review and revamp necessary changes on company HR policies to align with business strategies and regulator changes
- Lead a team of HR specialists in running daily HR operations and ensure a high standard of HR services delivery
- Monitor the development of department goals, objectives and systems
- Support the system development and implementation of HR / payroll / system related projects
- Bachelor degree with 6 years or above solid HR experience
- Retail and FMCG industry is highly preferred
- Able to build trust-worthy relationship with strong communication and people management skills
- Positive, detail-minded, well-organized and flexible
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking, meticulous, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese