Human Resources Manager
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/HR/HRM) in the application.
The Job :
- Act as a professional business partner coving talent acquisition function for designated business units in HK
- Capable to stay abreast of the labour market and/or competitors, be resourceful in finance sector, give advice and valuable inputs on effective recruitment strategy
- Experienced in managing employee relations, staff engagement initiatives and workflow streamlining, policies and procedure development and review
- Support other ad-hoc HR initiatives
- Ensure all activities in full compliance with the Company policies and HK/overseas regulations
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- 5 years’ relevant experience gained in financial industry or from sizable platform
- Familiar with HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, presentable, detail-minded and with good initiatives
We are committed to build a team of competence individuals who have acquired relevant local solid working experience and with diversified exposure to work together with us. Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; or iii) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.