Hong Kong Talent Acquisition Lead - Consumer Bank, Vice President
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
The Global Consumer Bank (GCB) Talent Acquisition (TA) Lead is a senior level position responsible for providing end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in Hong Kong. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall GCBHong Kong business strategy and HR strategy.
Hong Kong is one of the key markets for Citi's global wealth ambition. In Hong Kong, we are looking to hire 300+ new relationship managers at retail branches and other roles to support the "Win in Wealth" in the next five years.
This role will manage a team of recruiting professionalsand be responsible for hiringroles inRetail Bank, Cards and Unsecured Lending, Digital Sales & Marketing, Digital Channels andExperience, Decision Management,Risk Management, Mortgage Loan and Consumer Business Operational Risk &Control. Regular interactions will also be with the APAC GCB TA lead, APAC Wealth TA Lead and the North Asia cluster TA teams at Citi. Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Recruiting professionals and serve as Consumer/Retail Bank Recruiting Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the group
- Deliver the strategy on Asia's `Win in Wealth' program for Hong Kong Consumer Bank, a multi-year strategic hiring project in our Wealth business
- Partner with GCB leaders and hiring managers to influence, advise and deliver all GCB recruiting activities
- Drive GCB sourcing and attraction strategy for Hong Kong, including employee referral, sourcing and diversity strategies (internally/externally, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods)
- Provide end-to-end recruiting activities, including sourcing applicants, screening resumes, manage the interview and assessment process and conclude the offer acceptance process for senior positions
- Research and provide insight on competitors and peer organizations as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10+ years of relevant recruitment experience in a large international business (financial services or consumer-facing sectors preferred but not required)
- Previous supervisory experience
- Demonstrated core recruiting and leadership skills
- Experience within a consultative recruiting model and volume recruitment
- Strong knowledge of operational matters relating to recruitment, e.g. ATS systems, process adherence, performance tracking via data, continuous improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing talent through social media channels
- Demonstrated knowledge of compensation
- Data driven and analytical with a meticulous eye for detail
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and change, yet able to set priorities and deliver to commitments against a defined strategy
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication in both Cantonese and English
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting