Hong Kong Talent Acquisition - Global Functions Recruiter, Assistant Vice President
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
It is an exciting time to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) & People Insights team!We are a global group of talented and driven colleagues taking bold steps to unleash the full strength of Citi's brand and employees.The team aims to deliver best in market experiences by using best practices, innovation, data, and technology while continuing our mission in enabling Citi and its current and future employees to reach their highest potential by matching their interests and strengths with Citi's career opportunities.
Along with the wider Citi organization, the TA function has a large transformation agenda and vision for 2021 and beyond.This is a strategic position which plays a meaningful role in helping Citi attract, engage, and hire the best and most diverse talents able to deliver our long-term transformation vision. If you are passionate about people, using data, and executing bold and innovative ideas, we want to hear from you! Key Responsibilities:
- Influence, define and execute winning recruitment strategies in partnership with Business and HR stakeholders across multiple geographies
- Work with hiring managers and Human Resource partners to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods)
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data and activity information
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process
- Proactively provide market intelligence regarding hiring trends as well as research competitive markets and peer organizations; able to pipeline for key positions
- Support Citi in its future compatible focus by driving innovative and creative talent strategies, identifying diverse talent pools and proactive source for diverse talents
- Drive Internal Mobility & Build diverse sourcing strategies with a strong focus on direct sourcing leveraging proactive and innovative recruitment tools & channels
- Partner with colleagues across Asia Pacific and other regions to share best practices and ensure consistency and efficiency in execution
- Track and analyze effectiveness of sourcing and recruiting efforts to ensure the best return on investments
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- 5 - 8 years recruiting experience with a proven track record in recruiting for risk and finance positions
- Experience in large, complex financial services organization
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and constant change, able to set priorities and deliver to multiple commitments against a defined strategy
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Analytical with a meticulous eye for detail who can multi-task against multiple pressing deadlines
- Proven track record of managing and influencing multiple senior stakeholders
- Passionate about candidate experience and exceeding client expectations at all times
- Proactive and engaged learner in a fast changing environment
- Degree holder is preferred
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting