Hong Kong SAR Market Settlements
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for a high-caliber candidate to join the Hong Kong SAR Settlements team. You will cover the core settlement functions including pre-matching, breaks reconciliations, client securities segregation, etc. You are required to participate in projects involving process-improvement and regulatory inspired changes.
This is an outstanding opportunity for those who enjoy working in an energetic and fast paced environment.
• Trade pre-matching with counterparties and agent banks, fail trade management and payment instruction generation/settlement
• Reconciliation of internal depot and nostro accounts, GL accounts as well as reconciliations of FOBO system and with exchange system
• Compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirement of respective entities supported including client monies and securities processes, regulatory report preparation and tax document preparation
• Partner management including liaison with Trading, Sales, Client Service Reps, Trade Management, Finance, Product Control and Group Ops colleagues
• Support new business change initiatives (new market/product/trade enablement), strategic change initiatives (market and system changes) and business continuity testing
Your future colleagues
The team contains a mixture of experienced and junior staff with well-established reporting lines. You will receive comprehensive training to perform your tasks. The team promotes an open culture and everyone is encouraged to share their ideas in resolving issues and establishing the team
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.