High Net Worth Premier Wealth Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as High Net Worth Premier Wealth Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Identify and develop new Premier relationships
- Deliver excellent service, aiding clients with their transactional banking needs and supporting them in the use of all banking channels to ensure we become the provider of choice for all of their banking requirements
- Maintain a minimum standard of qualifying Premier clients within your portfolio as stated by Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Complete regular holistic reviews with clients to understand their current and long term financial needs and advise them on the products and services which best meet their needs and goals including wealth, foreign exchange, and mortgages
- Maintain high standards of excellence with regular monitoring of client satisfaction
- Develop and support a positive and constructive team environment aligned with Expat strategy and vision.
- Build a strong working relationship with your Primer Relationship Officer to deliver an excellent customer experience. Support the Primer Relationship Officer with their skills development and provide proactive feedback to the individual and their line manager
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Hong Kong Securities and Investment Licenses or Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination qualifications
- Understanding the full product proposition, and applying all relevant process principles consistently
- Understanding of process compliance
- Relationship management experience preferred
- Understanding and application of time management and planning tools to effectively manage your own time, prioritizing where feasible, while meeting the needs of customers and business operations
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.