Helpdesk Support Officer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description Overview
The Helpdesk Support Officer is responsible for being the first point of contact for all technology related enquiries, issues and troubleshooting.
This position provides effective diagnostic evaluation of end-user customer (internal business and team members) needs and in all cases uses good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each enquiry, issue or complaint. Resolution includes but is not limited to the following: identify, research, and resolves technical problems, timely response to telephone calls and chats, and personnel requests for technical support.
The position also requires accurate documentation and tracking, and monitoring the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Responsibilities
- Provide technical support via telephone, online chat, email and other means to handle enquiries, incidents and business requests raised by internal business and team members.
- Comply with established in-house guidelines, documentation and structured training, respond to inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status, troubleshooting and network connectivity.
- Document and resolve basic problems regarding end-user computers, peripheral devices, business applications, and hardware and software where necessary.
- Record inquiries in relation to support tools/systems, repair and service requests
- Resolve or direct request to appropriate technical area or vendor, keep track of status and follow up to ensure a timely resolution and client satisfaction.
- Report problems in accordance to in-house procedures and guidelines
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements:
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related disciples is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of technical support or customer servicing experience, preferably gained in a helpdesk /call center environment.
- Strong interest in technology and IT solutions would be an advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of general PC support and ability to troubleshoot general Microsoft software products such as Windows 7 and 10, MS Office and Outlook email, Remote Support and Virtual Desktop Infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of IT tracking systems or equivalent workflow management tool
- Understanding of Access and ID management, i.e. Active Directory, and Exchange 2010 and 2016
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, candidates with Mandarin, Cantonese and/or Japanese would be an advantage.
- Self-starter with ability to acquire new technology skills through structured on-the-job training.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, positive attitude and proactive with a natural problem solving personality
- Candidates who are confident, poised and energetic
- Working hours: Shift applies within Mon-Sun.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.