Helpdesk Support - Information Technology Services
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media . Work you'll do:
- Assist in desktop, laptop operating system and application problem resolution, video conferencing facility setup;
- Participate in desktop, laptop operating system configuration environment testing and software refresh;
- Identify, manage, and resolve connectivity and usage issues encountered by end users on office IT facilities;
- Occasional after office hour on call standby support will be required.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of working experience as full time IT technical support;
- Knowledge in Windows 10;
- Hands-on experience in supporting Windows Office suite;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- A team player, self-motivated and interested on technology;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate will be considered as junior position.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168473