Hedge Fund Operations - Multi-Strategy 45k
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 06 Sep 18
Our client is a well established hedge fund organization looking to hire a candidate within the Operations Team
Our client is a well established hedge fund organization looking to hire a candidate within the Operations Team This role will be working closely with the Front Office and is a great chance to join a world-class investment management organization that rewards your talent with recognition in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for tracking OTC Option, equity swap trades, and positions across multiple PBs.
- Reconcile all international equities, FX, options, futures on a daily basis.
- Coordinating between the portfolio managers/traders and outside counterparties to resolve any issues that may occur
- Preparing P&L on a daily basis
- Work closely with clearing firms, brokers in post trade processes
- Handle settlement issues
- Maintain complicated spreadsheets
- Degree holder in either Computer science, Math or Financial Engineering.
- 4-6 years experience in a financial institution or hedge fund preferably in a role supporting traders.
- Must have strong VBA skills- expert level and preferably another computer programming language like c++, c#, SQL
- Strong mathematical and problem solving abilities
- Solid knowledge in Equity products an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
- Native English and Cantonese/Chinese is essential for this role
- Candidates must currently be based in Hong Kong