This client member is a fast growing hedge fund who are looking for a compliance professional to join their rapidly expanding team. Apply directly via our website at www.jobslab.io
- Hedge fund/manager compliance, e.g. personal account trading, expert network, NDA, fund constitutional documents (PPM, M&A, etc.), PB/ISDA agreements, ERISA, sanctions, private deal documents, employment contract, BRMQ, EDSP, HK/Cayman/US regulations, policies & procedures preparation/update, registration, etc.
- Operations related compliance, e.g. account opening, regulatory reporting, data analytics, ODD, compliance/risk related controls, etc.
- Work with both internal and external parties on different projects from time to time, e.g. process enhancement and automation.
- Ideally, the candidate has some good knowledge/experience with hedge fund operations and (only) when needed, can take on some operations tasks from additional backup/supporting perspective.
- 2-6 years hands-on solid long/short equity compliance experience.
- Certain level of operations and IR related experience.
- A self-motivator who is diligent, patient, seeking for excellence, able to multitask, and can perform well under pressure. An effective and efficient communicator who is able to interact well with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good office level IT abilities.
- English is a must, plus either Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Following qualifications/experience would be a plus: Operations / Fund administrator / Fund auditing / PB / IT / Private Equity / Derivative / CPA / CFA / FRM / CAIA