This company client is a high profile Hedge Fund based in Hong Kong that was established over 5 years ago. They specialize in Global TMT long-short investments with a Greater China focus. They invest in disruptive leaders in each core sub-sectors on the mega trends along the whole technology value chain globally.
- Manage the sales process by identifying clients, preparing sales pitch and client onboarding.
- Undertake all things IR-related such as update/monitor investor contacts, update/enhance marketing materials, schedule and coordinate investor meetings for CIO/COO, be responsible for all intro/early-stage calls and meetings and follow-through on subscription process etc.
- Grow the business by engaging institutional investors such as Endowments, Foundations, Pensions, Sovereign Wealth Funds, FOFs, Family Offices and Private Banks
- Provide market and product updates to prospective investors on a regular basis.
- Degree or above holder from recognized University
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within sell-side cap intro, buyside investor relations or the allocator space
- Comprehensive knowledge of hedge fund strategies, products and the investor landscape, and a proven new business generator
- Self-starter with passion for hedge fund industry and can operate independently under general guidance.
- Strong Fluency in English and Mandarin essential.