Background: Our client is a fund house with SFC type 1,2,3,9, they are now looking for an execution trader with trading experience on equities to join their team as their Execution Trader.
- Responsible for executing trade orders as per Portfolio Manger’s instructions in an efficient and accurate manner;
- Managing stock borrow & minimising SBL costs;
- Ensuring efficient order execution with minimum order impact and best executed prices;
- Monitoring position risks, alerting Portfolio Managers of significant news, flows and price moves;
- Maintain trading system and trade in accordance with regulatory regulations;
- Maintain the trading system position holding and reports;
- Liaise with system providers / maintainers to solve problems in trading systems.
- Update the information of stock price, country information, stock industry information;
- Due to the global financial market trading hours, working on US hours (9:00pm-2:00am).
- Degree holder, preferably in finance, economics or computer science
- Holder of relevant SFC licenses for carry out Type 1 or 9 regulated activities
- Minimum 1-3 years of trading experiences in buy-side companies
- Proficient in Bloomberg system is a must
- Knowledge of Broadridge OMS & PMS
- Fluency in speaking Mandarin (or basic Mandarin plus strong in Simplified Chinese typing), English and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Friendly company culture.
- Allowance: HK$200/day
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme