About The Role
▪ Focus on fundamental analysis of company and industry trends to discover and recommend new investment ideas and targets.
▪ Be responsible for in-depth research and tracking of listed companies, grasp the development trends and dynamics of the industry and company, and conduct due diligence on investment targets.
▪ Identify future events or catalysts that may trigger changes in the value of relevant financial
instruments, analyze and evaluate investment opportunities and major risks.
▪ Daily work: financial modeling, valuation, company, industry and market analysis, actively
observe and monitor market changes, and write research reports.
The Candidate Must :
▪ Be intellectually curious and respect truth and facts, with an immense yearning to dive deep – to fully understand a problem, a concept, or a phenomenon from all perspectives.
▪ Be able to think independently and to develop one's own opinions supported by the evidence.
▪ Have strong reasoning skills and the ability to execute their job duties with minimal supervision.
▪ Graduated from a top tier university in China or oversea, majors in a STEM subject preferred.