The successful candidate will be a part of our dynamic finance team based in Hong Kong and will be reporting directly to our Head of Finance. It is a hands-on role with excellent exposures to fund valuation, international accounting practices, taxation and regulatory aspects of our business.
• Monitor valuation of portfolio holdings including equities, options, convertible bonds, CDS, loans, FX, futures and other derivative products. Review weekly estimates and monthly NAVs
• Perform price and P&L checks and inter-system reconciliations. Ensure reconciling items are investigated and resolved or escalated in a timely manner
• Work closely with the trading desk, operations, fund administrators and prime brokers to resolve issues
• Responsible for keeping the books and records of the group management companies
• Manage and process invoice payments for Fund and group companies
• Coordinate with auditors and fund administrators on annual audits/financial statement preparation
• Assist with annual tax work and periodic regulatory reporting in different jurisdictions
• University degree in Finance or Accounting with at least 5 years of relevant experience either from hedge fund or fund administration. Hedge fund audit experience would also be considered.
• Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS and experience in hedge fund audit or financial statement preparation would be beneficial. CPA/CA preferred.
• Proficient in Excel. Ability to write Macro would be a plus
• Team player, detail-oriented, dedicated and self-motivated with a proactive mindset
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Experience with systems such as Enfusion and MYOB is preferred, but not required
Please send us your resume (in PDF or MS Word format) including your availability, previous and expected salary