Hedge Fund - Fund Accountant Assistant Manager - [30 - 40K]
- HKD30000 - HKD40000 per month + .
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 12 Oct 17 2017-10-12
A leading Hedge Fund is currently seeking for a Fund Accountant Assistant Manager to cope with their daily operation. They are now looking for a high caliber candidate to join the team.
Our client is a one of leading Hedge Funds.
They are currently looking for a Fund Accountant Assistant Manager to ensure smooth operation of the due to their business growth and expansion.
- Review Net Asset Valuations prepared by subordinates
- Overall responsibility for administration and maintenance of investment records
- Liaise with different parties including auditors, custodians, lawyers, fund administrators and brokers on a daily basis
- Perform cash & stock reconciliations on a daily basis
- Supervise junior staff on daily BAU
- Prepare financial statement and liaise with external auditors
- Participate in system enhancement and procedure review when needed
- Degree holder in Finance/ Business/ Economics/ Accounting or related disciplines
- 5 years of related working experience in Fund Accounting
- Candidate with Hedge Fund knowledge is highly regarded
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Fund Accountant
- Fluent in English and Chinese in terms of both writing and verbal communication skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.