Healthcare Investment Analyst, Hedge Fund in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International.
- 20 Apr 19
Our client is a leading long-short hedge fund in Asia. The analyst will work on Research Team in HK and be tasked to research/evaluate/recommend investment ideas (specifically HK/China) that meet investment objectives for Portfolio Management team.
· Support portfolio managers by covering China/HK equities for the fundamentals long/short hedge fund
· Prepare recommendations via written/oral summaries to firm's Portfolio Manager
· Build and maintain earnings models and informational databases such as valuation and comparative analyses
· Monitor market news and price movement
- 5-10 years of experience in Equity Research (sell or buy side) OR IBD/M&A/PE experience at top tier asset management / hedge fund / investment bank / Private Equity
- Healthcare sector experience for HK/China Market
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently / self-motivated person
- Drive and intelligence
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com.