Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. To enable business and performance development and growth, we are inviting high caliber to join the Company.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) is the choice.
- Report to the Healthcare Equity Research Director
- Cover the Healthcare sector
- Write deep-dive company reports and thematic reports on a regular basis
- Provide insightful evaluation on new drug pipelines
- Provide timely comments and recommendations on major news and events
- Monitor existing investments and generate actionable ideas to the investment team
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with listed companies, industry experts, sell-side analysts and other market participants
- Provide research and investment support to business development and client management activities
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or Life Sciences preferred
- With at least 3-5 years of experience in healthcare-related clinical works and/or equity research and financial analysis
- Candidates with clinical trial experience, CFA & FRM preferred
- Relevant corporate/industry experience will also be considered
- Proficiency in fundamental analysis with valuation-based investment philosophy
- Devoted to deep-dive research and exploration of contrarian ideas and can persuasively present research ideas
- Accuracy, data awareness, and attention to detail required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good teamwork spirit
- Excellent command of written and spoken Mandarin and English
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)