A specialist healthcare asset manager is looking for an energetic investment professional to assist the growth of the firm's Emerging Market Strategy
Our client is a North American healthcare-focused investment firm.
This hire will be based in their regional headquarter in Hong Kong and to focus on public investment in Global Emerging Markets, with an Asia focus.
The regional focus includes (but not limited to) HK/China, North Asia, SEA and the US.
- Coverage of Greater China and Asian regional healthcare stocks, including fundamental research and financial modeling
- Identification of main investment themes
- Identification of best investment ideas
- Communication of key investment themes and ideas, in the form of investment recommendations and price targets, as well as results of fundamental research and financial modeling to the investment team
- Actively participate in client reporting and presentations
- Actively participate in the preparation of marketing material
- CFA designation or commitment in pursuing the CFA designation.
- A practical experience in finance (specifically fundamental research and financial modeling)
- Background in field of healthcare or life sciences preferred
- Perfect command of English and Mandarin in both speech and writing is essential, as well as fluency in one extra Asian language preferred
- The ability to work in a team and independently achieve objectives.
- A keen sense of priorities and effective work organization are essential.
- Strong communication skills.