Our client is a leading provider of administrative support and services for international businesses across the region. Due to business expansion, they are keen to look for a Head of Trustee Services to oversee the entire operation including team management, operational efficiency, relationship management and promotion of services.
Our client is a leading provider of administrative support and services for international businesses across the region. They help global companies expand, invest and take care of their own employees through share plans and options.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will lead and oversee their Trustee business,
- Managing a team of 6
- Be accountable for the operational efficiency including resources management and process streamlining
- Ensure the team are able to meet service level requirements
- Relationship management of portfolio of clients
- Handle customer enquiries and liaise with internal teams
- Act as Trustee Subject Matter Expert and support business development efforts
- Review contracts and review KYC supporting documentation
- Update team members of regulatory development and changes
- University degree with over 10 years of sales experience in banking or trustee business
- Experience managing a sizeable team and business
- Experience in managing and implementing global and regional initiatives and projects
- Strong communication skills
- Can read/ write CHINESE
- excellent career path
- great exposure to products
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jeremy Lam on +852 2848 4711.