Strong leadership skills Knowledge of Investment & Insurance Products Have solid experience in leading training department
Our client, an insurance brokerage firm, is looking for a high caliber to join their human resources function.
- Design training courses, plan departmental/functional training budgets, forecast costs and delegate numbers as required by company planning and budgeting systems.
- Design strategy and plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards, manage this activity via external providers.
- Recruit, manage and develop direct-reporting staff
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant statutory policies
- Monitor and report on activities, costs, performance,
- University graduate in Finance, Marketing, Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience in financial institutions, relevant experience in IFA or insurance industry is preferable.
- FLMI or IIQAS and insurance qualifications would be advantage.
- Experience in leading a department and delivering training to a range of audiences (lower and higher-level professionals, training of trainers, etc.).
- Demonstrated possession of excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work productively in highly collaborative settings while also able to function independently.
- Knowledge on investment and insurance products and financial markets.
- Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill and strategic mindset.
- Mature, responsible with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
(website: www.connersconsulting.com) Tel: (852) 3996 8090