Head of Tech Ops
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 16 Apr 19
A global firm is in search of a Head of Tech Ops in building a customer centric culture through effective use of AI, automation and Machine Learning
You will assist the CIO in establishing true DevOps and Service (First) Excellence capability and culture within the domain and lead transformation to a more agile customer connected organisation
- Work with broader technology, operational & business teams to continuously improve end-to -end service experience and associated cost of delivery
- Effectively manage major application deployments and infrastructural changes within Domain which include delivering step improvements in performance with focus on automation and use of technology / tools to optimize velocity, agility, predictability and service quality
- Drive pro-active identification and resolution of incidents and underlying problems - working with broader technology and service organisation to provide appropriate transparency internally and externally throughout, and to remove risk of recurrence
- Deliver continuous improvement of both core products / platform ecosystems and operational processes, tools and capabilities based on operational experiences and application of broader industry best practice and standards
- Good knowledge of managing business critical services in a large-scale technology environment involving multiples systems and operating teams.
- Demonstrate leadership for large group, be able to inspire trust, manage expectations,
- Crisis resolution with vendors, customers and senior leaders is also a key element.
- understand commercial, technological and service drivers in order to drive execution priorities
- Drive for continuous improvement and can manage change and transformation effectively,
- Experience in customer engagement with significant commercial and relationship at stake, in a crisis context, in a pre-sale context.
- Has experience of ITIL and Agile methodologies
- Has experience and understanding of traditional infrastructures, virtualized and cloud environment and the associated implication for applications and processes.