Our client is a well-developed fintech focuses on providing investment management solutions to asset managers and hedge fund clients. They are currently looking for a Head of TA to look after the APAC hiring.
- Ensure a sustained competitive advantage for the company by providing leadership and guidance in developing and executing the recruiting strategy for APAC business units across Hong Kong, China, Singapore, and Australia.
- You will be part of our APAC expansion team as we continue to enter into new countries over time.
- You will lead a professional team that can include Recruiters, Coordinators and Talent Sourcers to successfully deliver a best-in-class experienced hire recruiting program.
- Demonstrate a high level of subject expertise and professional confidence to create innovative and effective recruiting strategies that integrate all aspects of the talent continuum including internal transfers and promotions, campus, experienced and executive level hiring.
- You will lead, measure, and mentor their recruiting team to operationalize and deliver on strategy through a comprehensive recruiting program that is centered on innovation, service and process excellence.
- You will have the opportunity to make positive measurable impact by leading project initiatives with the Global Head of TA.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 8 years of corporate recruiting team leadership experience successfully advising and influencing business leaders on recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- Minimum of 6+ years recruiting across APAC that includes at least 4 recent years recruiting in mainland China
- Minimum of 8 years of recent experience leading a talent acquisition team in a diverse in-house recruiting team including recruiters, talent sourcers, coordinators, and vendors
- Strong systems, reporting, and analytics experience along with demonstrated experience improving talent acquisition programs and operations that include campus, diversity, talent assessment, candidate experience, etc.