Head of Securities Middle Office Operations (Investment Bank)
A large European investment bank is looking for a Head of Middle Office to join their Investment Banking Division Operations Team under COO Office of APAC About the Company
Our client is a leading investment bank with a major presence across the globe. About the Role
The new member will join the senior management team to support and oversee the APAC Front and Middle Office operations.
The team provides operational support to the business, including trade capture, desk support, client service and break resolution. Apart from internal partner management (e.g. Front Office, Settlements, Compliance, IT and control teams). Responsibilities
- The business units support the Equity and Fixed Income Cash Businesses.
- The person will be responsible to supervise a team that is dedicated, business and client oriented, hardworking, proactive and collaborative.
- It will be reporting to the APAC Head of Securities Trade Management, coordinating with the management and business to deliver a diverse set of projects and initiatives which support business growth.
- Good knowledge of global markets and a thorough understanding on the Front, Middle and Back Office organizational structure. A robust understanding of securities is essential.
- Proficient in trade booking and middle office processes.
- At least 4 years of people/team management experience.
- Creative, control, strategic and inquisitive approach to question the status quo, research and analyse problems, and provide solutions / ideas to resolve them.
- Ability to multi-task, work to intra-day deadlines and work flexible hours depending on trade volumes and requests from other areas, including Front Office and other business partners.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills along with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.