Head of Risk and Compliance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Champ Partners Limited
- 19 Feb 19
Our client, a well-known capital management with SOE background, is looking for high caliber individual for the role of Head of Risk Management to join their Hong Kong team, to lead and build the risk management professional team for the overseas investment.
- Report to Chief Investment Office to oversee the off-shore investment activities.
- Act as the Head of Risk Management, lead and supervise the risk management team, to support company's risk and reinsuranc management strategy.
- Participate in key management meetings to ensure that regulations are included in all business decisions.
- Develop and implement a dynamic process to identify, measure, monitor, control or mitigate and report pertinent business risks
- Ensure the company is in compliance with its internal operating policies and procedures and external legal, regulatory or contractual requirements
- Ensure the company has effective systems and tools for the measurement of various types of quantifiable risk
- Bachelor degree in law, econmoics, finance or equal equivalent or above
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in private equity or asset management
- Prior expeirence in sizable Chinese financial instition is a plus
- Excellent analytical, leadership, problem-solving and communication skills
- High level of integrity and clarity in communication and action
- Exellent command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
Suitable candidate will be provided competitive compensation and fringe benefit.