Our client is an established Chinese Commercial Bank with fast-growing business in Hong Kong.
- Lead and manage a team of professionals that focus on market risk, operation risk and credit risk
- Manage risks and ensure compliance to all regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Supervise risk professionals to actively identify and mitigate risks
- Continuously improve the Bank’s risk management functions. Work closely with the CRO and bring strategic insights to other members of senior management
- Help liaise with regulators, Head Office and other third parties on various risk management matters. Guide staffs to effectively report and communicate
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory updates, risk management trends, etc.
- Bachelor or above in business administration, Finance or related disciplines
- 10 years or above in the financial institution.
- Highly familiar with the regulatory requirements on account opening, AML and KYC
- Strong awareness to regulatory requirements and risks. Able to make sound judgement
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
For information and application, please contact Ms. Michelle Hui by clicking APPLY or visit www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities. By submitting your application and communication with us, you agree to receive communications from us and agree our Personal Information Collection Statement in the following link: www.kpmg.com.cn/KER-opportunities
@2020 KPMG Executive Recruitment Limited, a Hong Kong limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated