To manage the day-to-day operations of retail services, including Retail Customer Support, Channel Operations Support and Administrative Services to perform various banking activities for retail customers in accordance with relevant regulatory requirements and internal approved P&P.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- To manage daily operations of Retail Banking Support that consists of three Team and a team of around 70+ staffs including contract staffs for performing various back-office support to different business units/ departments including but not limited to customer information/ accounts operations, cross-border customer account processing, IPO receiving bank, inward cheque clearing, ATM cards, e-banking and time deposits… etc. mainly for retail segment.
- To ensure full compliance of P&Ps, BCP, internal and regulatory policies and requirements all the time.
- To ensure the agreed service levels, turnaround time, productivity, quality and internal / external relationships with stakeholders and customers are achieved.
- To contribute or initiate practical suggestions and ideas, such as automation, process streamline, centralization and outsourcing, as to transform the operations with aim to achieve high efficiency, low cost and adequate risk control.
- To support related product development/ marketing activities, including new product approval/ review/ implementation and provide cross-departments consultation/ contribution whenever necessary.
- To build and maintain good relationship with business partners.
- To coach and develop all associates and ensure adequate back up for each key position is in place.
- To assist Division Head/ Deputy Division Head to control the approved budgets.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED :
- University degree of business management, Finance or related discipline, master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 year experience in banking operations such as account operations, channel operations, administrative services, mailing and IPO receiving bank processing, with not less than 4 years at management level with a sizeable team.
- Sound knowledge in areas of various Retail Banking Products, Fintech/Automation knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements on the relevant areas and internal operational policies and procedures.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.