Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Plan and execute research plan and new index launch strategy for the China A / Cross market index series;
- Lead a team of analysts to expand the China A / Cross market index portfolio through understanding market trend and interacting with market participants
- Upkeep the methodology of China A / Cross market index family through addressing market development and investment trend
- Conduct research for China A / Cross market index development;
- Publish research report to promote China A / Cross market index family;
- Interact with various market stakeholders, such as HK and mainland regulators, stock exchanges, listed companies and index product issuers (fund managers & investment banks);
- Promote the Indexes through giving public presentation.
- At least 8 years of experience in the China equity research or relevant industry experience;
- Capable of leading independent projects;
- Sound fundamental knowledge of financial markets, especially for the China A market;
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or a related disciplines;
- Proficiency in English, Chinese and Putonghua; and
- Exceptional ability to explain, communicate and present complicated investment strategy.
- High level of custom centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers