Our client, well-known and fast expanding bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Manage all aspects of remittance and treasury operations encompassing inward and outward remittance, settlement operations for various treasury or wealth management products
- Liaise with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development and product enhancements, such as cash management and remittance products and services for both retail and corporate customers
- Manage process improvement projects to streamline work flows and procedures e.g. straight through processing, digital banking
- Manage system changes involving design, testing and implementation e.g. cash management systems
- Exercise controls to comply with internal and HKMA requirements
- Degree Holder
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of local and overseas remittance, treasury settlement operations and practices
- Around 15 years in remittance and treasury settlement operations experience , with at least 5 years at senior manager/supervisor level
- In-depth knowledge of international treasury and funds settlement practices as well as local practices e.g. RTGS, Swift, HKMA operations
To apply, please send your detailed resume to winnie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: www.connersconsulting.com