Our client, a multinational bank, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- Lead a team to manage all aspects of remittance and deposits operations encompassing cash deposit/withdrawal, inward and outward remittance, cheque clearing, time deposits operations and etc
- Liaise with business, marketing, control and risk units for new product development, e-business solutions and product enhancements
- Manage staff allocation, training, budgeting and other human resource administrative support
- Exercise controls to comply with internal and HKMA requirements
- Degree Holder
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of local and overseas remittance, treasury settlement operations and practices
- Around 15 years in remittance and deposits operations experience , with at least 5 years at senior manager/supervisor level
- In-depth knowledge CHATS, SWIFT, FPS operations
To apply, please send your detailed resume to winnie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: www.connersconsulting.com