Our client is a top tier Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are expanding their team and are seeking Head of Product Specialist ideally with a focus on Equities knowledge. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be the point of contact for Portfolio Manager and Sales & Marketing. The role would be part of the investment team and should have an in-depth understanding of equity strategy and portfolio with bias towards China. The role would work closely with international offices to be the contact person for equities when the strategies are exported through the firm’s network.
The role will be responsible for:
- Communicating to all salespeople providing key product messages, market/portfolio updates and creative thought leadership pieces which, in turn can be fed to clients, prospects and the media.
- Responsibilities will include training and equipping internal business development teams with a deep understanding of Asian capabilities.
- Act as a contact point for clients in discussing products in details and to be the bridge gap between investment and sales team with emphasis on China market
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Should have at least 12 years of relevant experience with financial institutions
- Excellent knowledge of equities products and in-depth understanding of China market
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent Mandarin is required as they will be a lot of interaction with Chinese clients.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.