Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- As owner of Packaged Banking services to drive business initiatives to upkeep competitive positioning with prestigious features to attract, nurture and retain the Bank’s core revenue contributors of both personal and corporate customers
- Lead a motivated team of business and marketing professionals to formulate and drive the implementation of the Bank’s segment, marketing and communications strategy covering full spectrum of the Bank’s products – banking/segment, consumer assets and credit card across multi-channels, aiming to enable the achievement of a range of business objectives in customer acquisition & retention, cross-sales/ up-sale, growth of customer value/ revenue as well as uplift of customer relationship, engagement and customer experience across business units.
- Develop credit card marketing strategies, formulate and implement marketing plans in collaboration with product owner to increase the profitability of credit card portfolio.
- Drive all digital marketing and engagement initiatives - direct and lead the planning and implementation of the data-driven digital and content marketing strategy for different products and services over direct media, online advertising network, search engines and social media, etc., leveraging on the integration of internal and external data where applicable; also be responsible for the design & production of promotional contents for the Bank’s online/ mobile banking.
- Devise deep customer insights and ideation to foster a growth oriented business strategy and act as the lead to orchestrate business transformational marketing, as well as digital and customer experience related innovation projects in driving business outcomes.
- Manage the bank-wide marketing budget, synergize processes with centralized marketing management framework and supports to deliver marketing KPIs and deploy a customer-oriented marketing culture to maximize the business impact of marketing activities building on the overall marketing strategy.
- Manage and motivate teams with ownership to deliver business results, professional campaign management and cross-team collaborations under dynamic business environment; actively engage in coaching for nurturing talents and enriching competence.
- University degree, preferably in marketing or equivalent
- 12 to 15 years proven track record in leading business/ marketing position with capacity in budget and line management responsibility for banking or wealth management products
- Passionate and all-rounded marketer with track record of strong strategical, analytical and implementation excellence with experience in leading a strong team delivering effective business transformational marketing, segment management and segment-based marketing, as well as digital and customer experience related innovation to drive business outcomes
- Sound background on driving strategic alliance to bring in long term benefits to the bank as a whole (both banking and consumer finance side)
- Remarkable achievement in driving creative design and execution of customer communication and promotional activities in order to support the accomplishment of outstanding business results
- Profound knowledge of business practices, compliance requirements and regulations across general banking, investment & insurance and consumer assets products both locally and regionally
- Strong project management skills, attentive to details in efficient manner and proven competencies to think creatively and strategically, multi-tasked and to establish and drive high priority initiatives
- Dedicated line manager to motivate team members in driving business results, keen to nurture talents and enrich team competence
- Language proficiency; fluent in Putonghua, Cantonese and English
- Strong communicator with sound interpersonal and presentation skills to senior executives