China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Lead a team to manage daily operations of Payment Services including RMB clearing for CCB London and Zurich.
- Ensure full compliance of P&Ps, AML, BCP, internal and regulatory policies and requirements.
- Responsible for Head Office reporting, HKMA reporting, business continuity planning as well as P&P matters.
- Ensure the agreed service levels, turnaround time, productivity, quality and internal / external relationships with stakeholders and customers are achieved.
- Act as a principal liaison officer to regularly review the quality of CCB Business Processing Service Centres in Wuhan and Chengdu.
- Drive innovative suggestions to automate / streamline / transform the operation procedures with an aim to achieve high STP, high efficiency, low cost and adequate risk control.
- Provide professional advices to other divisions regarding payment services, e.g. set up and routing of payment gateway and message flows, RFP for new businesses, new product approval etc.
- Assist to control and monitor the approved budgets.
Degree holder in Business Management or related discipline
Minimum 10 years' experience in banking operations / payments operations of which at least 4 years are at management level
Sound knowledge in payments and cash management with experience in leading process improvement projects
Sound knowledge of related regulatory requirements and operational policies / procedures.
Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Strong leadership and people management skills.
Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.