Our client is a top tier Chinese Brokerage.
- Lead and supervise the Operations & Settlement team to carry out the daily operations functions including business functions from operations perspective including Equities, Fixed income, Futures/options, OTC derivatives, Commodities, etc.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Ensure procedures comply with regulatory ( SFC ) requirements.
- Manage and monitor operations team’s daily operations, including payment, settlement, data setup, confirmation, corporate actions, IPO and placement etc.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Degree holder in finance, Business Administration or related degree
- Over 10 years of operations experience including minimum 6 years at the managerial level from well-established securities firms/investment banks ;
- Good Product knowledge on Equities, Fixed income, Futures and options, OTC Derivatives, OTC Commodities
- Familiar with SFC regulatory requirements and compliance best practices