Head of Operations, Regional Corporate Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
Manage the operations department within an expanding regional bank in Hong Kong.
Your new company
A regional corporate bank is currently seeking for a Head of Operations in Hong Kong. You will be joining a bank that is committed in investing its resources in Hong Kong. Furthermore, you will get to work in a multi-cultural environment coupled with a prime working location. This is an great opportunity for you to excel and develop their career.
Your new role
- Overlook the back office operations teams including trade finance, credit administration, treasury and cash operations.
- Develop, review and modify operational procedures and process for the department
- Ensure business procedures and practices are compliant with regulatory standards
- Manager the company's stakeholder and ensure the smooth delivery of operational procedures and services
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelors Degree or above
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in corporate banking operations, within 5 years of supervisory experience
- Sound knowledge in corporate banking products e.g. corporate lending, trade finance, cash management, treasury and securities products
- Exceptional stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese is a must
What you'll get in return
- Great discretion and autonomy
- Leadership opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or call (+852) 2230 7916 for a confidential discussion.