Our client is global Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to global clients. They are seeking Head of Operations for their team based in Hong Kong.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage, oversee and ensure smooth running of the full spectrum of these functions: back office investment operations, accounting and financial controls. Work with trustee/ administrator and accounting services provider on the monthly closing/ preparation of financial statements;
- Prepare and monitor the weekly cash position and cash forecast for the investment portfolio; assist in the effective management of investment cash flow.
- Involved in/ responsible for all ad hoc management reporting requirements in relation to above functions.
- Assist on risk management of the group’s investments from a financial and operational perspective.
- Establish and perform ongoing controls and process improvements in relation to investment operations and accounting functions to achieve a sound financial control and monitoring system
To succeed in this role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in finance preferably in Financial Services. Have a strong understanding of all operational aspects of securities business/ Investment banks holding a leadership position
- Highly organized person with strong analytical background with good leadership and communication skills
- Fluent English and Mandarin (both read and write) skills. (Due to the nature of the role).
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org