Head of Operations, Corporate Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 16 Oct 18
Our client is a reputable International Bank currently expanding their footprints in Asia. They are currently looking for a Head of Operations to be based in Hong Kong.
As the Head of Operations, you will be leading a team and overseeing Asia countries’ transaction, corporate banking and treasury operations. You will report directly to the CEO and responsible for the followings:
- To improve and oversee Asia’s operation system, to formulate and implement the company's operations strategy and policies, develop new operational procedures and systems, while enhancing existing processes to achieve optimal efficiency.
- Ensure all programs are aligned with the company’s core values.
- Establish and review policies, procedures and risk controls with business goals and strategies
- Re-engineer processes for a higher level operating efficiency and improve overall client’s satisfaction and service levels.
Successful Candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent.
- At least 7 years in the banking sector and more specifically experience in operation within transaction / corporate banking / treasury area. Previous experience as Head of Operation is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team of officers across different countries in a region.
- Results-oriented with careful time management discipline and focus on continuous improvement.
- Dynamic and self-motivated person with a naturally proactive approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience.