Our client is an established and expanding blockchain/digital asset business currently looking to hire a Head of Trading Operation. As part of their expansion plan, they are looking for a dynamic leader to help drive, manage and oversee their daily operations for their trading platform.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
Reporting into the COO
- Lead a small team and take oversight of the Trading Operations team in HK
- Take responsibility of the trading operations processes, framework and workflow
- Work closely with internal parties in client onboarding, risk, client service, compliance and settlements to ensure that daily processes are executed in a smooth and timely manner
- Work with project management teams and assist with any process/system enhancements as required
- Work with regional or global counterparties to ensure that operation workflows remain consistent across the group
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant degree in Business/Finance related subjects
- Over 10+ years of relevant operations experience in the financial services industry
- Familiar with OTC or electronic trading products (FICC, Equities); crypto products highly advantageous
- Team management experience in related functions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing and growing organization required.
- Any prior knowledge, passion or working experience from a crypto/digital asset business is advantageous
- Proficiency in English and Chinse is a must
Please contact Venus Ip at + 852 6380 0256 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number JO0000005038 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.