Head of Operations/COO,Leading Asset Management,$80k-1.5mil
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 31 Jan 18 2018-01-31
Working with a Global Asset Management firm, they are looking for a senior Head of Ops/COO to look after their team in Hong Kong.
Our client is one of the global leading largest financial services institutions in Hong Kong. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a senior Head of Ops/COO to take care of their team in Hong Kong.
- Lead a team of 4, support the investment team and institutional sales including client onboarding, client reporting, reconciliation, trade processing and performance measurement
- Liaise with global HQ on projects, work locally with clients and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations activities
- Provide direct support to around funds managers for calculation of the funds, perform NAV, prepare financial statements and performance analysis.
- Monitor cash and trading activities of the funds, and liaise with brokers and managers to resolve breaks
- Candidates who have less experience will be considered as Operations Manager
- University Degree holder or above
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in fund administration or fund operation ideally from asset management or brokerage companies
- Knowledge of fund products and equity will be useful
- Good command of English and Chinese will be essential.Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proven involvement in process efficiency initiatives preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.