As the head of operations you will be leading a team of operations professionals covering settlements, projects and data management.
My client is a leading Chinese securities company
- Provide day to day support to business on functions such as settlements, data management and cash management covering products such as equities, fixed income, derivatives and commodities
- Manage and lead a sizeable team in their daily operations
- Ensure all activities conducted by the team are in compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal guidelines
- Manage daily task such as settlements, payments, corporate actions, initial public offerings etc.
- Involvement in projects to improve efficiency of processes, increasing controls and mitigating risk
- Degree in finance, business, or a related discipline
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a banking operations capacity
- Strong prior people management experience
- Familiar with the current regulatory environment
- Excellent product knowledge in equities, fixed income, futures and options, OTC derivatives
- Strong communicator in English, and Chinese
Senior opportunity in an established and stable platform
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Raymond Wong on +852 2848 9513.