This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced risk management professional to take up a leadership role with a well-established financial institution.
Our client is one of the largest retail and corporate banks in the region.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the design and implementation of the operational risk framework, methodology and tools in line with the Bank's risk appetite
- Developing an effective operational risk reporting process that enable a timely escalation of incidents and submission of ORM reports
- Ensuring a effective governance structure of ORM and the adoption of three lines of defense model
- Reviewing and investigating major operational risk incidents to ensure proper corrective actions
- Managing the technology risk framework and adopting the best practice of risk governance
- Enhancing the Risk Management governance framework in order to keep pace with the evolving regulatory environment and industry best practices.
- Acting as the chairperson for regular risk management forum
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years' experience in operational risk management or control functions gained in major retail and corporate banks. You will possess a strong knowledge of risk management in particular Hong Kong regulatory requirements, e.g. risk appetite framework and governance (covering Banking ordinance, HKMA SPM, guidance notes and circulars). A good understanding of Banking products in retail, corporate and treasury is expected. Strong communication skills in Chinese and English is essential.
- Attractive salary
- Excellent career path
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessy Wong on +852 2848 4706.