Head of Marketing / Marketing Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- m-Finance Limited
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Job Function Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management > Marketing - Direct Marketing > Public Relations - General / Support Benefits Dental insurance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
m-FINANCE Limited (Financial Technology Company)
m-FINANCE, established in 2002, is an accomplished and prominent market leader in Greater China providing real-time mission critical forex/bullion trading platform solutions for brokerage clients. With expert knowledge of the market and cutting-edge technologies, m-FINANCE has provided a wide range of top-notch products and services, including STP solutions, algorithmic trading systems, mobile apps, data feed services, professional trading analysis and strategies. Headquartered in Hong Kong with operations across China, m-FINANCE aims at capturing the opportunities in the fast-growing financial market of China. m-FINANCE was awarded “The Best Trading Platform Provider in Asia” in the 2016 China Forex Expo.
m-FINANCE is a member of Da Tang Xi Shi Group (HKEx Stock Code: 00620)
If you are eager for success;
if you like to take on challenges;
if you want to achieve more in your career;
if you enjoy a work hard play hard environment;
we cordially invite you to join our professional team.
- Manage product marketing and event marketing;
- Promote and market financial solutions and value added services;
- Plan and organize promotional activities to increase business opportunities in Hong Kong and mainland China;
- Lead the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all disciplines including Social Media, Website, Mobile, Content, eDM, etc.;
- Develop marketing collaterals including press release, design, editorial, proof-reading etc., collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programmes;
- Conduct post-programme evaluation for continuous improvement.
- Degree holder in Marketing / Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing, with knowledge of promoting financial solutions in FX market preferred;
- Must possess solid and hands on experience using WeChat and Weibo as the marketing channel to promote new products and generate new download;
- Strong experience in China specific social networks, with knowledge of marketing communications, customer acquisition, retention and/or event management a definite advantage;
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, Mandarin is essential;
- Familiar with China financial market is a plus.
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Marketing Manager
We offer excellent career prospects and remuneration package to the right candidate. If you would like to take this exciting opportunity and form part of our professional team, please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary in strict confidence. Resume without current and expected salary quoted will NOT be considered.