Our clients is a leading Chinese bank in Hong Kong. They are now looking for legal head to join their group.
- Lead a team to provide legal advice to senior management and business units in order to obtain maximum protection of the Bank’s right.
- Conduct and participate in litigations and determine the appropriate legal response according to the circumstances.
- Implement decision of senior management and departments by preparing documentation which complies with all legal and regulatory aspects of any proposal, working with external lawyers, as necessary.
- Represent the bank in all matters under negotiation with the regulatory bodies and advises line managers on legal aspects of business with customers.
- Liaise with corporate counsels in other banks and co-ordinate collective action in making submissions to government and regulatory bodies.
- A qualified lawyer in HK with minimum 15 years work experience
- In-depth knowledge company and business law.
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, experience in Chinese writing is highly preferred.
To apply, please send your detailed resume to winnie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090