Head of Learning and Talent Development Centre, Human Resources Department
- To align with the Group's people development strategies, the Head of Training & Development Centre is responsible for driving talent development and training initiatives in the region, contributing to build people capabilities in the region to support staff career development and sharpen the Bank's competitive edges.
- Translate the Group's strategies into talent development and training requirements which are prioritized and ensure all learning interventions are well adhered to related policies, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Formulate, plan and deploy various talent development programmes (including management of MT programme) and training initiatives.
- Make sure the training and development curricula are designed and delivered in the most effective and efficient way, enhance capability of the team, adopt the most appropriate digital delivery channels and optimize resources allocation.
- Build effective working relationships within the Group, business, HR (including head office, senior leadership, subsidiaries, etc) and external bodies as required such as government bodies, universities, etc., stay abreast of latest developments in talent and training best practices to deliver cutting edge and effective learning solutions.
- Partner with other HR colleagues and internal clients (including other departments, units, and the Group's member organizations / subsidiaries) to analyze the training and talent development needs of the Group, establish favorable environments and conditions for training & development work, and ensure training & development function is well recognized.
- University degree or above
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the field of training & talent development, including a minimum of 7 years experience in banking / finance industry and a minimum of 5 years concrete experience with management capacity
- Sound knowledge of labor laws, industrial practice and market insights of the Group's operating regions
- Strong adaptability and agility
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese and English. Fluency in Putonghua is a plus
- Experience in virtual training / digital learning tools will be an advantage