Our client is a family office of one of Asia's top billionaires manages proprietary funds of AUM over USD 1bn with investments in diverse industries. It also open some of the investments to other international family offices.
With accumulated investment track record and wide network, the deal flows and risk adjusted return are high and majority of the investments focus at later stage.
Currently they are looking for a seasoned professional to join the Client Development team to drive the fundraising & marketing strategies, client recruitment & engagement (family offices) and investment analysis.
The company has extensive client base and prospects for this role to target and nurture.
- Develop and conduct written and oral presentations to prospect and existing clients, including company information, marketing collaterals for roadshows, deals and other forms of fundraising activities together with the product team
- Cultivate a global investment ecosystem to manage client relationship and recruit for new investors
- Understand investment objectives of clients and prospect with deep research into their financial strengths, risk appetites, investment styles etc
- Advise the product team on deal package and supporting materials with clients' feedbacks
- Excellent written and oral presentation in English
- Outstanding academic background and graduated from top Universities would be an advantage
- Strong in financial analysis and communications
- Solid experience from Private Equity or Investment Bank; with client coverage of US, UK and European Investors/ Family offices is a plus
- High standard of regulatory and legal compliance
- Multicultural, professional and skilful in corporate matrix